Your botulinum toxin substitute for Botox!
Clostridium botulinum type A (Hall group)
Need to know more about the product, please consult: Meditoxin VS Botox
||Keep sealed and store at 2~8°C
||36 months from date of manufacture
||POM (prescription-only medicine)
||A white injectable dry powder in a transparent glass vial which should become a colorless, transparent liquid when reconstituted with a solvent (normal saline solution)
|Efficacy / effect
1. The Treatment of Positive Essential Eyelid Convulsion in Adults aged 18 and over
2. Temporary Improvement of Severe Lasso wrinkles in Adults aged 18 to 65 years of age, associated with Corrugator Muscle and/or Procerus Muscle activities
3. Muscle Stroke : Treatment of Upper Limb Stroke in Adults aged 20 or older
4. Treatment of Dynamic Equinus Foot Deformity in children with cerebral palsy over 2 years old. Temporary Improvement of External Angles (Eye Wrinkles) of Secondary Ideals Related to Orbicularis Oculi Muscle Activity in Adults aged 19 to 65
- For the permission of the latest item, you can check it at the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety’s Online Medicine Library (http://drug.mfds.go.kr).